Worried and nervous about meeting deadlines on deploying your SQL Server Always On solution? Struggling with lack of confidence on your design? Are outages taking over your personal life that you can no longer focus on the things that really matter?
I’ve got you covered.
You need to deploy or manage a SQL Server Always On Availability Group but do not have a clue about where to start. The Microsoft documentation isn’t helping and you are wasting a lot of time figuring things out on your own. You lack the confidence to deal with it because you feel like you have inadequate knowledge. What’s worse is that unexpected Always On Availability Group outages are taking over your personal life, causing too much stress and anxiety. And you’re worried that the next outage could cost the company loss of revenue and, potentially, your job.
This is specifically for you. This hybrid training, mentoring, and coaching program is specifically designed for senior database administrators, infrastructure engineers or anyone responsible for designing, implementing, and managing a SQL Server Always On Availability Group.
In this program, you will learn:
- 1) The simple and easy way to understand Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) – the underlying platform that makes SQL Server Always On Availability Group possible – from the external dependencies like Active Directory and DNS to quorum and cluster configuration – even if you’re not a sysadmin
- 2) How to design and implement a stable, reliable and highly available Windows Server Failover Cluster to meet both high availability and disaster recovery requirements
- 3) How to design and implement a stable, reliable and highly available SQL Server Always On Availability Group solution for a single- or multi-data center deployments from the most common topologies without reinventing the wheel
- 4) How to leverage additional SQL Server Always On Availability Group capabilities such as readable secondary replicas, backup preferences, distributed availability groups and basic availability groups while minimizing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- 5) Effective management and monitoring of SQL Server Always On Availability Group implementations – without overwhelming alerts of false positives from your monitoring tools
- 6) The secret to effective troubleshooting of availability issues for both the Windows Server Failover Cluster and the SQL Server Always On Availability Group – so you can immediately resolve outages instead of wasting long hours figuring out what to do
*Covers SQL Server 2012 up to SQL Server 2019 and Windows Server 2012 R2 up to Windows Server 2019
About your trainer/coach/mentor: Edwin M Sarmiento is a 12-time former Microsoft Data Platform MVP and Microsoft Certified Master from Ottawa, Canada specializing in high availability, disaster recovery and system infrastructures. He is very passionate about technology but has interests in music, professional and organizational development, leadership and management matters when not working with databases.
SQL Server Always On Availability Groups: The Senior DBA’s Ultimate Field Guide
|$1,545.00 per year|